Core i7-9700K is better quality and high-performance Intel’s 9th Generation Coffee Lake series processor. Also, these are eight cores with Z390 chipset architecture. Top 10+ Best Motherboard for Core i7-9700K 2020 | Honest Reviews is the top of the line item in the new standard processor series. In actuality, However, Core i7-9700K is the replacement of i7-8700 at around just $400. This Eight-cores chipest is the first Core i7 item from Intel to need Hyperthreading.
Intel has additionally decreased the L3 reserve sum from 16 MB to 12 MB. Every one of the eight centers can address the whole 12 MB of L3 store. Base clock speed is lower as compared to core i7-8700K. At extreme, Turbo Boost recurrence, nonetheless, has expanded to 4.90 GHz, which ought to improve execution with less parallelized remaining tasks at hand.
For the i7-9700K, Intel is presenting bound coordinated heat spreaders, which could add to bring down temperatures by improving warmth between the CPU pass on and heat spreader. This premium chipset is situated over the Z370 Express and accompanies higher CPU VRM necessities to guarantee the most noteworthy conceivable overclocking headroom for the new eight-core processors.
Likewise, on tap is a more current coordinated USB 3.1 controller. In actuality, the motherboard is the foundation of a Rig. Without a motherboard, a PC is pointless, as it associates all the components and permits them to communicate. Subsequently, you should pick the high-end performance motherboard for your Core i7-9700K.
Top 10 Motherboard for Core i7-9700K ( ASUS ROG Strix, GIGABYTE , ASRock) 2021
With long stretches of exploration, I have sorted TOP 10 Best and the most recent motherboard for Ryzen 7 3700x. Every alternative has its advantages and downsides.
- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Ultra
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro
- ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4
- ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7
- ASUS Prime Z390-A
- GIGABYTE Z390-UD
- GIGABYTE Z390-M Gaming
[table id=172 /]
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming speaks to a budget-friendly, Micro-ATX form factor and a worldwide gaming-based motherboard. Also, this Strix Z390-I incorporates a gaming-themed backboard spread with a coordinated backboard IO shield just as RGB LEDs along the correct underside of the board.
Included for hot running NVMe SSDs is an M.2 heatsink, which also covers the chipset, with second M.2 slots situated on the PCB’s back. Also, the I/O panel has 2x 3.1 Type-A USB Gen2, 2×3.1 Type-A USB Gen1, 2x USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0, D-port.
and 1x 3.1 Type-C port. Onboard graphics capabilities are quite impressive as this motherboard supports all the latest 8th and 9th generation Intel processors. For connectivity, this motherboard has 2×2 MU-MIMO 802.11a Intel Wireless-AC 9560, and Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN controller.
There’s additionally Bluetooth v5 implicit, so you don’t need to squander a valuable USB port with an unnecessary dongle. To improve your gaming experience, ASUS has installed the SupremeFX S1220A Realtek HD codec.
In terms of storage capability, the ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming has four SATA ports with 0, 1, 5, and 10 Rapid arrays support. Also, on the front panel of the board, we have M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 slots, which has the advantage of an included heatsink—however, the second M.2 slot on the back-panel supports PCIe 3.0 x4 drives.
- Due to the Mini-ATX form factor, this motherboard has a dual-channel DDR Ram Slot
- Supports up to 64Gb memory.
- RGB lighting on the ROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING is fairly unpretentious
- LEDs are on the underside of the motherboard.
GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Ultra is the mid-range Motherboard for Core i7-9700K with extreme performance and specially designed to take advantage of Intel 9th generation processors. In this motherboard, the Gigabyte has gone with all-black PCB and silver accents.
For cooling, this board has stacked fins heat sink to expand the cooling surface area over a more significant 14-stage voltage controller, three built-in M.2 heatsinks, and a robust VRM cooling fan technology.
On the backboard, we have 3x 3.10 USB A-Type Gen2, 1x 3.10 C-Type USB Gen2, and 4x 2.0 USB ports. Besides this, Z390 also supports 802.11ac remote systems controller, and an Intel I219V Gigabit organizing controller constrains the single LAN port.
A solitary HDMI video yield is included for clients hoping to use the coordinated designs on bolstered eighth-generation and ninth-generation Intel processors. And a Realtek ALC1220-VB HD sound codec constraint the locally available sound, which comprises 5x 3.5 mm audio jack and one with S/PDIF optical yield.
- This Z390 offering three PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots (two with SATA similarity), and three x16-length slots that work at x16-x0-x4 or x8/x8/x4 mode, with the third opening imparting the PCH’s restricted transmission capacity to capacity, systems administration, USB and three x1 slots.
- This board has a 13-phase power delivery structure that incorporates both DRMOS and a computerized PWM controller.
- The power delivery components covered by two heatsinks that are associated with a heat pipe, and Heat pipe, further connected with the MOSFETs for the best cooling presentation
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro is the new high-end performance gaming beast. This motherboard has a total of 11 phase power supply, 2×5 phase for CPU, and 1-phase for the integrated graphics. There’s a heavy I/O zone cover with astounding carbon fiber in addition to the main topside RGB lighting, with the rest under the right side of the PCB.
But If you need to include more, there are a total of three headers, 2x 4-pins 12V, and 1x 3-pin available for expansion. You get a solid seven fan headers as well, in spite, just one is appraised up to 24W to control fluid cooling tower.
Gigabyte’s contributions on the Z390 Acorus Pro are increasingly adaptable, offering more temperature inputs (counting two custom tests) to be applied to each fan header just as the capacity to stop the fans under specific temperatures. This Z390 I/O panel has, 1x 3.1 USB A-Type Gen2, 2x 2.0 USB ports, 1x 3.1 USB Gen2 C-Type port, and 2x 3.0 USB A-Type Gen1.
- This motherboard has 2.0 DisplayPort and 2.0 HDMI port for incorporating video, five simple jacks, and one advanced optical S/PDIF Out. Due to M.2. For extreme cooling, this motherboard has two fan headers, one at the upper-right and one at the lower-left corner.
- MSI has installed two CPU-associated x16-length slots separated into three slots to help the wind stream to the illustration’s coolers.
- This design, however, implies that setting an illustration card in the third x16-length slots will regularly require the utilization of an eight-opening case.
- At the same time, the ATX standard has just seven extension slots.
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero is the king of overlocking in the Republic of Gamer. Also, this is top of the line standard alternative Motherboard for Core i7-9700K that has the accessory one would anticipate from the ROG brand ASUS has developed.
With M.2 heatsinks on the two slots, a top-notch lighting arrangement, a coordinated back I/O shield, and incredible ASUS BIOS, this ROG Maximus XI Hero has the elements of a top-notch board.
A mate’s black appearance differentiated by unobtrusive components of dim on neighboring heatsinks. However, the company settles on this shading impartial appearance, so the RGB LEDs housed inside the incorporated IO shield and PCH heatsink. Reliable deviations as silver-beat hardware and patch follow may insult styling idealists.
A total of four RGB LED headers are available on the Hero; the first two are occupied as 4-pin RGB connections, while the other two are 5V addressable other options. This motherboard has dual-channel DDR4 up to 64 GB, six SATA ports, and two M.2 slots.
One of the M.2 attachments can utilize both SATA and PCI data transfer capacity, while the other just depends on PCI speed. Both have heatsinked. Only one M.2 connector had a heatsink.
In terms of the CPU socket, this Maximus XI Hero includes a 10-phase power design, which is more than enough for all 8th generation and 9th generation Intel processors and to deliver that power it has an 8-single pin and 4-single pin connector above the CPU. In addition, the I/O panel of the board has 3x 3.10 USB A-Type Gen2, 2x 2.0 USB, 2x 3.15 USB A-Type Gen1, 1x PS/2 Port for keyboard/mouse and 1x 3.10 USB C-Type Gen2.
- A single RJ-45 Ethernet port Intel I219-V Gigabit and Intel Wireless AC 9560 802.11ac chipset to frame the motherboard’s organizing choices. While the 1.73Gbps-skilled 2×2 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi card is unquestionably smooth, multi-NIC contenders exist at this value point, as to make choices with 2.5Gbps Ethernet ports.
- Sound ports go with the compulsory HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 connectors to balance the choice of back IO ports.
- For better audio experience, the company provided five 3.5mm audio jack and one with S/PDIF output.
ASRock Z370 Extreme4 is the flagship model of the Extreme series. Also, this Z370 Extreme has a sleek design with all-dark PCB stripes going through the board from the upper left to the base directly through the PCIe region and chipset heatsink.
However, a similar shape and style VRM heatsinks found on the top-quality sheets, though without a heat pipe interfacing them.And the same style covering over the backboard and sound segment is persisted from the leader, and contains RGB LED includes also. The chipset heatsink is extraordinary, more fundamental, and has RGB LEDs underneath.
- This Extreme four comes with a 10-phase design with 60-amp power chokes and dual-stack MOSFETS. For cooling, this motherboard offers a separated twin heatsink design.
- Also, we have eight-pin sockets for fan headers, five for CPU, and the rest of them for the water pump. Memory Captivities are quite impressive as this motherboard supports DDR4 up to 64GB.
- There are 1×3.1 USB Type-A Gen2 and 1×3.1 USB Type-C Gen2 ports on the backboard through an ASM3142 controller, and 4x 3.1 USB Type-A Gen1 ports taken care of from the chipset.
- Inside there are an extra three headers for USB 2.0 giving six ports and two headers for USB 3.1 5Gbps help driven by the chipset or ASM1074 center point.
ASUS TUF Z390 Pro Gaming is a piece of the TUF Gaming Alliance, a coordinated effort led by ASUS to deliver a group of equipment with a typical visual subject and different quality and solidness.
This TUF Z390 Gaming has a backboard spread which houses the TUF Gaming marking and TUF logo, with the chipset heatsink including a comparable plan. There is no integrated RGB inside this model.
However, ASUS incorporates RGB headers for clients hoping to use the well-known innovation. There are four RAM slots for DDR4-4266, and up to 64 GB are available.
As far as PCI-E sum of three full-length PCIe 3.0 slots with just the top slots getting rewarded to the ASUS Safe Slot security, these work at x16, x8, and x4, with SLI, bolstered with two NVIDIA cards introduced driving the PCIe to run at x8/x8. For those who are looking at PCIe 3.0 x1, slot support will be glad to discover three on this model.
- A sum of two PCIe 3.0 x4 bolstered M.2 slots are available with the base M.2 slots being with an M.2 heat shield.
- Despite there are six SATA ports with two right-calculated ports situated underneath the 24-pin ATX motherboard power information and four straight-calculated ports, set legitimately beneath the chipset heatsink.
- On the backboard, ASUS has used the coordinated 10 Gbps USB from the Z390 chipset as the board has 2x 3.1 USB Gen2 Type-A ports notwithstanding 4x 3.0 USB Type-A ports.
- An HDMI 1.4b and DisplayPort video yield make up the installed designs support, while an Intel I219V Gigabit LAN and Realtek S1200A HD sound codec drive the locally available sound connectors.
- To wrap things up, ASUS has incorporated a PS/2 mix console and mouse port.
Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming is the flagship high-end performance motherboard. Additionally, it is the better decision when contrasted with the more significant part of the motherboard accessible in the market as far as highlights, memory expansion and connectivity, flexible RGB, and sound quality.
Even with all the features, the Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 is still a compact design motherboard. Also, this motherboard has a sleek design with a smooth dark, dim, and white shading over the PCI-E and memory slots.
In terms of power delivery, this board has digital pulse-width modulation (PWM) controllers and top of the line gags. With LGA 1151 CPU socket, this motherboard supports all Intel’s latest-gen processors.
On the backboard, the I/O panel has a PS/2 mouse/keyboard port, 5x 3.0 USB Type-A Gen1 ports (two yellow are DAC-UP ports), 3.1 USB Type-A Gen2, 3.1 USB Type-A Gen2. And for video output, we have an HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort.
To enhance your gaming experience, the Gigabyte has introduced Intel Gigabit LAN with Killer E2500 chipset and 7.1 channel gold plated sound jacks with S/PDIF out. However, at the VRM cooling fan, and the included IO shield has vents to gracefully air to the fan.
- This Z370 comes with simple PCI-E design, the initial two enormous fortified and RGB imbued PCI-E x16 spaces work at x16/x0 or x8/x8.
- It comes with 24-Pins power delivery connector on the right side of the board, and 8-pins connector on the top. There are two other M.2 slots found on the motherboard with shield strengthening on them and six SATA 6Gb/sports.
ASUS Prime Z390-A is a Prime range, ATX Form factor motherboard. Also, the board has a white backboard spread and chipset heatsink, with coordinated RGB on both with AURA Sync. However, PCB has a white design that differentiates pleasantly and speaks to one of the more unpretentious looking ASUS Z390 alternatives.
This Prime Z390-A has three full-length PCIe 3.0 slots with two getting rewarded to ASUS Safe slot armor protection, and the slots work at x4, x8, and x16 from bottom to top.
Asus launched Prime Z390-A with formally bolstered two-way SLI and up to three-way Crossfire multi-illustrations card designs. Both CPU-associated PCIe slots have metal supporting and fortification pins to lessen the probability of harm when taking care of a completed framework.
From this edge, we can likewise observe the four SATA ports, the open M.2 space over the top x16 opening, and a spread screwed onto the PCH heatsink that covers the other M.2 association.
- The I/O panel has a total of seven USB ports, 3x 3.1 USB Type-A Gen2, 2x 3.1 USB Type-A Gen1, 2x 2.0 USB and 1x 3.1 USB Type-C Gen2.
- The board has a total of six audio jacks, five 3.5mm, and one with S/PDIG output with Eight-Channel Realtek S1220A HD codec.
GIGABYTE Z390 UD is an ATX form factor motherboard. Also, it has everything you need in a gaming motherboard. Z390 has a sleek design with dark PCB and gray patterns on the significant area and chipset heatsink.
This motherboard has a total of three full-length PCIe 3.0 slots with the top slot, which is protected with metal slot protection supporting x16 and the two other exposed full-length slots working at x4.
Likewise, this motherboard includes 3 (3.0 x1) PCI-E slots and 12V power delivery with Eight and Four pins connectors. However, the IO panel has 6x 3.0 USB Type-A Gen1, 2x PS/2 for a console and mouse, and an HDMI video output.
- Realtek ALC887 sound codec and Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit audio controller for 3x 3.5 mm sound jacks and the single RJ-45 LAN port.
- In terms of memory, this motherboard has six SATA ports, two with right-angle connectors, and four with straight-angel connectors.
- Over the PCI-E slot, solitary M.2 supports both SATA port and PCI-E 3.0 x4.
- This motherboard has four DIMM slots with up to 64 Gb.
Z390M Gaming is the only M-ATX form factor motherboard launched by the Gigabyte. This motherboard has a grey and black color scheme, which has a red accent on the power delivery heatsink.
Like the previous model of this series, the Z390M Gaming also has dual CPU 12 V ATX power inputs (EPS12V 8-pin and ATX12V 4-pin) and looks to have a 12-phase setup like the ATX sized gaming boards. Z390M Gaming has four available RAM slots with support for up to 64 GB DDR 4 memory.
On the backboard, the M-ATX Z390M Gaming incorporates 1x 3.1 USB Type-A Gen2, 1x 3.1 Type-C Gen2, and 4x 3.0 USB Type-A Gen1. Also, the board has two video yields, which comprise of 1.4 HDMI and 1.2 D-Port, and incorporates a PS/2 blend console and mouse port.
A single LAN port is additionally present, which is fueled by an Intel I219V Gigabit controller, and the six 3.5 mm sound jacks take their heading from a Realtek ALC892 HD sound codec.
- There are two PCIe x1 openings, and two PCIe x16 slots accessible.
- The two M.2 slots provide up to 4 GB/s transfer rate with NVMe M2 SSDs. Therefore, the M.2 PCIe SSDs about 8x quicker contrasted with SATA 6G SSDs.
- An aggregate of six SATA 6G connectors with RAID support.
Motherboard for Core i7-9700K | Buyers Guide
Before buying a motherboard, you must check what number of ports a motherboard has. There are 3.1 USB, 2.0 USB, sound, USB Type-C, USB 3.1 Gen1 and Gen2, HDMI, D-Port, PS/2, and Thunderbolt 3 ports. However, the Ports you likely need the most are the 3.1 and 2.0 USB.
Most importantly, you have to ensure the sockets of the motherboard. However, you can quickly check which socket your CPU requires on the internet before buying. For instance, Intel’s most well-known and latest processors support LGA1151, and AMD processors support AM4.
You must ensure the RAM is suitable for your motherboard and the number of RAM slots. On the off chance that you have DDR4 RAM, at that point, you should purchase a motherboard that bolsters DDR4 RAM. Usually, the small form factor motherboards have dual-channel RAM slots. However, more significant, and progressively premium motherboards have up to at least 8 GB RAM slots. 8GB RAM is sufficient for ordinary utilization yet insufficient for gaming. For gaming, 16GB is ideal. If your RAM is quicker, your processor will approach files quicker; thus, the exhibition of your PC will increment.
BIOS is a bit of code in a non-unpredictable chip that introduces and distinguishes the equipment parts during the booting procedure and ensures all the associated equipment segments working effectively. Each motherboard comes pre-presented with its BIOS, so you don’t have to present it upon purchase. Each BIOS stores and contains all the presets for the gear, and a segment of the settings are modifiable. BIOS goes about as an extension between the working framework and equipment segments. A benefit BIOS diminishes booting time, settles issues in a perfect world; accordingly, PC execution improves.
In the computer, the form factor is a hardware details plan that characterizes and endorses the size, shape, and other physical details in Pestered different types of the motherboard. In this manner, the size of the motherboard directly affects the highlights like smaller size motherboards have fewer slots. Before purchasing the motherboard, you should check its form factor.
Motherboard for Core i7-9700K | FAQ’s
Which is the Best Micro ATX Motherboard for i7-9700K?
ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E is the best Micro-ATX form factor and a worldwide gaming-based high-end performance motherboard. Also, it has a gaming-themed backboard spread with a coordinated backboard IO shield just as RGB LEDs along the correct underside of the board.
Which is the Best Overall performance Motherboard for i7 9700K?
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming PRO is the high-end performance gaming monster and has everything you need in a gaming motherboard. This motherboard has a total of 11 phase power supply, 2×5 phase for CPU, and 1-phase for the integrated graphics
Which is the Best Budget-Friendly Motherboard for i7 9700K?
ASUS Prime Z390-A specially designed for the ninth and eighth-gen Intel Core processors. Also, it conveys the most magnificent execution with its patched up 5-Way Optimization highlight, which consequently overclocks your CPU dependent on shrewd forecasts and warm telemetry, sparing your days of manual tuning.
Which is the Best overclocking Motherboard for i7 9700K?
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero is the flagship i7-9700K motherboard, specifically designed to deal with overclocking. This ROG Maximus XI Hero includes a devoted installed clock generator that permits you to tweak your framework to crush out every MHz from your processor.